Davey's NEW Innovative SilensorPro VSD Super Quiet Pool Pump
||Davey’s SilensorPro® Variable Speed pool pump offers water-cooled, super-quiet operation with high efficiency, making it the ideal choice for today’s swimming pools. The energy efficient US ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED rating offers up to 70% lower energy use than a traditional fixed speed 1hp pump.
Ideal for swimming pool applications such as:
- Suction & in-floor pool cleaning system
- Water features
- Spa jet operation
- Solar pool heating
- Gas and heat pump spa & pool heating
WHY CHOOSE THE INNOVATIVE Silensor® PRO VSD Pool Pump?
- Fully Variable Speed Control - The SilensorPRO® offers the pool owner and operator total control over the speed at which the pump needs to operate, from 1,500rpm to 3,600rpm.
- Super Quiet - Designed with a unique water-cooled motor which captures noise and vibrations, allowing super-quiet operation, rated down to 50 dBa at speed 1. Your neighbours won’t even know it’s there.
- Backwash Function - SilensorPRO is designed with a selectable backwash cycle that runs the pump for 2 minutes at 3,800rpm before shutting down. It provides for safe, reliable and easy operation of the pump when backwashing your media filter.
- Dependable - SilensorPRO incorporates unique loss of prime protection to minimise pump damage if no water is available to the pump.
- Convenient - By water-cooling the motor, SilensorPRO does not require air ventilation, and gives installers more flexibility with pump positioning.
- Loss of prime protection – minimizes damage if the pump runs dry
- Extra-large 1.2 gallon leaf basket – long intervals between cleaning
- 10 Filtration speeds plus Backwash mode – easy for the professional and consumer to "set and forget"
- High efficiency Variable Speed – saving money for the consumer
- Water cooled design that runs quieter with less vibration and noise – 55dBa on high speed
- Easy to install and operate – saves time for the professional
- Thermal cut-out, no need for additional safety switch – saves money for the installer
* Note 50dBa noise rating is at the pump running at speed 1.